torsdag 2 juli 2009

Dungeons & Dragons - Esor

Esor one of my longest friends on game and one of my best, we been through alot on this game and hope still will be alot more as its always fun with esor around.

Meet Esor back in days lvling in qufim tower with some old friends Payn and fugiwara, i pulled and esor was puller for some other party in tower.
Still remember how she asked if we could work together and share the pulls and pull safer for both our parties, was happy meet such friendly person.

Day after me and my friend partied again and this time made friends with esor and got her in the ls. Windurst Star Legion.

She soon made friend with us even if she always had her own way and still many ls.

Esor are prolly the biggest ls jumper i seen on game (prolly are bigger) she have many and get more but some seems last longer, think have a somewhat hard time fit in maybe due to her own way of make things.

Esor are truly a great friend if you get to know her and i gladly help her and she will help me i know that, will at times take a little time if she are on some mission to get some tho. Or if she have alot or her notorious Mum aggroes them really tend to come at very bad times (comfort).

I know you fall out with ppl at times but not me still <3 you after the years and guess because of all your ups and downs and other things.

Esor had a big impact on me lvling war first then meet with her polearm as yes she was gonna be DRG was her statment =). She grew on me and the Dragoness and her i am today a proud Drg and yes its Due to Esor =). She set the path even if took me some time hehe.

She also got me into versus after talk about them how good they was for long time and she liked it and i one day said i missed sky (yes i did miss sky). Before i had think more she had asked omo and i get tells and lol yes im still in versus never planed on that lol. Made more friends there and yes still there even if Esor later on left it (she stayed longer than in any event ls i think she have had).

Not gonna mention all esor done for me over the years will be to long rant lol.

Nowdays Esor more pup than her before loved drg and sam, keep up the good Pup work i know you do very well already but wanna hear more how you do and see you master it more =)

Hugs for my great friend and dear Esor see you on game soon enough lets go make some fun soon again hehe.
Found these kinda old pics before we got some higher lvs and was really new to the game still hehe =) all new startes and alotta first times. Here are some with Esor in them =)


Inga kommentarer: