lördag 23 februari 2008

Spells spell and a Hat

Woha sea time finds out i gotta catch me a map of Garden of Ru'hmet i cant seems to get anywhere fast alone darn. We dont get the damn nm well will be more times np i think.

OMEGA time and we get him low fast np so we kite him around to have some gunpods drop and wow am i happy for that as i finally get the Astral Leather yay can get me Evokers PIgaches+1 soon now (Very great for summoner if you not know) a then i really just need the Narshira hands for my smn hope i can get some then its mostly pimped out gear wise and think most other gear are more like nice adds.
~Think Omega have a good eye to Jess or maybe its the Evil eye~


Samurasoldier and Hir... (sorry forgot how spell the name) are nice enough come help me kick Blm Hat nm =) thank you guys =) now i can get my Blm Hat+1 after tally sunday my first +1 gear i ever got then. =)


Slept onry 1 hr so tired so listen to omo and pops in bed only regret are missin Esor but orz need sleep. Cya tomorrow

Inga kommentarer: