torsdag 28 februari 2008

life and dreams

Life in Vana more fun this week as nice goal for me finally get my first +1 AF not much for all of you but after 2 years + on limbus it finally first thing i can show for it so im happy =) Wizard's Petasos+1 on head =)

And the dynamis finally reached Dynamis tavnazia after finally the waited wins on Dynamis Qufim and Dynamis Valkrum =) oh yes 2-3 year dyna so can do the last finally
And Lol a week ago had no dyna body now i got 2 !!!! Drk body got more by chance tho and still gonna need lv for it but nice makes me feel alot better =) now to get my first Dynamis Xarcabard drop hehe

Best of Week was get Majour finally Craft and name the Kyudogi we worked so long and hard to get the items for and been pissed over at time now we finally got =)

My first Bomb Queen run also was intresting but lol was it easy to kill hehe and i got finally use for the ashes i had =)


Finally Brd and blu gets on track and i really have more fun again doing bard for some reason it bores me so very much and would be so much worse if i not had Esors blu there but last party was kinda fun and we also got 2 lvs well nearly we just got the last in campaign and well i dont recommend run back from parties or doing campaign tired, i was better sleeping doing party as bard for some reason tho!!!

*mm taking some rest running back from party done even ask how it happend im to tired to even know myself><*



Thx to NinjaFox that poped up and tractor me to a pixie for raise

Inga kommentarer: