fredag 31 oktober 2008

Salvage me from salvage

Pooooooooo on me god i had such a of day and sorta game also i think sea was slow start dc linkgs etc then nothing really gained just was meh and well limbus we got full booked and we just then finally ended up cancel that.

Salvage yes well i got a bad start my camera angel kept move all over and took me 5 min like before i manage to get it stay still not sure why it kept mess me up>< tried mouse and more sigh, so yeah i got bad start and felt all run after that tryhing make the catch up game so damn sorry guys kept miss cells pass mistake and poo the damn rr mistake sucked and lol didnt land 95% of the damn debuffs and really sucked veryu bad i did damnit had the thursdays like that. Still grats on Q for another part nice at least some good.


Still working on my Head and pants to get itmes to make my first ares part someday i will get a done salvage gear part i hope lol not wanna get dynamis stuck here now >< lol just a but of after a day of mostly annoying and things going wrong on game all day >< OH yes totally spoony day by me ><

Hopes for a better tomorrow cya all friends have a better day than me

Inga kommentarer: