tisdag 7 oktober 2008

Luck or not.

My lottings start get notorious bad mostly lol
Here are sum for last weeks lost lotting on Cor relic hat, Abyss Gauntlets, Wyrm belt x2 (lol did get 2nd as winner passed it to me) Merciful cape. and also Scout body eludes me still lol

But but finally yesterday i hit it won lot against 3 ppl on homam hands seems limbus are a place i do have had some luck in ^^ yay very happy for the hands even if got a bit scary then my party was disbanded and i had get new invite relot and then dc after but i did get them. THANK YOU ALL IN VERSUS =) Sorry Coborn was my turn yesterday but you got me out of the way now and imma lol be stuck behind Iz for pants again (think i am on ares pants also) god hope Iz has byakkos haidate at least (think he does)
As need some pants i do lack in that gear section a lot homam legs, Ares Legs, Byakkos haidate are the first on list.

Inga kommentarer: