lördag 18 oktober 2008

One year

Today are my one year in versus if i just remember right lol i bet omo will tell me if im wrong hehe. Made alott new friends even if was slow first get in sorta lol tight group and maybe the new swede stranger kitty are diffrent lol and we have tail shortage in the last soooooooo many elvans and humes.

OH well had a good year joining the sky shell even i still not got any of that i joined for lol im kinda so bad get what i aim for (got a few other things )


Also turned out i got a sea shell later on and there i been more lucky get my love torque love halbeard and Justice sword hehe and oHH yes the Novio earring very nice. thank you sea ppl. and for first time ever i outlotted some ppl on items i want go me that was years biggest shocker.


And also finally made me a nice limbus shell and there i got me most of homam set and my narsh gloves and also at 2 times outlotted ppl whoooooa now to get Iz his pants so me and rest can get theres.

and all the rest of funny events we been doing.

thank you Omo ring3 jess nf Crlm ash pot Iz invy Illi esor shan and all and everyone sorry i dont mean forgot anyone if your not named just wrote some thanks are as much for you all for making my time


NEW GOAL next get me some of the 2 things i original joined for lol i do feel like iz now lol hey buddy feel for you and the pants probs