fredag 13 februari 2009

Spirited Away

Thank you vaully for trying help me with my pc, not sure did anything. Mostly seems all efforts are to no avail. still greatful for all help ppl trying.
I also are sorry for past weeks as it stressed me out alot and well it made me get that 3 days migrain and also made me sick. Ruined also some of my applications for works really mayor sigh.

Sorry all ppl been on edge gave many hard time and been soon to get irratated, falling asleep missing times just lost track of much and hard on focus and it bugs me also <3 you guys and still you and game been only that made my mind get of something at times. and sure needed that. So thank you all.

Thank you Kura all even if you trying use swedish OP wasnt so easy lol.



and here it are vaully (for vaull he know why lol)

Inga kommentarer: