fredag 19 september 2008

Thursday!!!!!!

Frustration whats up with me on thursdays again i nap oversleep........ sigh and alarm was set its just sucks. Last thursday started same then was left in sky (by mistake of ls had to run back, typcial day not have timer rdy on cudgel)
Gets kinda late to limbus and scare port miss but pheew was only as was in cs with npc and get my soap and teled. was some in limbus but well guess wasnt as bad, then salvage take me some find right zone just not leanred which are on which side yes gotta have one tell me and i mark it. OMG i sucked on salvage miss lotting lots wrong dies no rrs and dies more dang so sorry just a mess from my part......
Sea late guess all busy just take lol long time get in to help i sit around waits, temperance smack me guess not more than it not like drg poke it.
Blm again orz (another story that will come) well get there and dies to some UFO i guess we have aggroed dies and dc and all take much times poo on me and well finally back raise later and back on for run and and i mess up more dies wrong sides on mob etc me and thursdays omg can i take vacation from them now salvage and i just hope will be better..... SOrry all ppl i added problems or frustration on >< i sucked those day and guess had write some of me on that ill work on do better again.

2 kommentarer:

Tan sa...

Just go to the emo corner and things will get better hun.

Darkdawn sa...

lol thank you might just do that