måndag 22 september 2008

Divine Might and Black Mage disaster.........


DM again for versus and i have to come blm, i know are very useful me and Jarden only blm for fight but dont need blm burn to win this tho and we got alotta skilled and good ppl for the fight. We do a usal blm open with hit the taru BLAM BLAM goes nice just sucks as rest of mobs jumps us and in confusion ends up kill me some times and get me to dl...... first time ever since 75 and 4 years that happen and cant say it made me a happy blm sorry but just sucked and left me with this sad feeling as i swore then get my first 75 always stay over never dl, just a personal tragedy dont ask ppl to understand but its one or game worst low points for me...

well think Jar got ganked also and ppl falls of wipe but taru and mithra dead so just rr up for ppl and a 2nd take and gank again easy to say i relv and dl back and forth, we win tho nice Grats all ppl.

2nd one alott better but i dl and then lose some..... urgh not blaming just wanna go hide my blm tho lose gear and spells sucks.

Jarden say we will got get xp back but he gets hold up for some after not sure what it was now well some from my social shell offer come help relevel me so we do as i died more trying solo some Bloobs. Get my lv back after some hours and a little buffer could been more but had bad death day mobs really didnt like me and i die more get 75 finally at least but know now wont feel good until recapped or at least very very near . Its just how i feel about the dying and what i said on my former death post here on blog i just dont like it!!

Inga kommentarer: