måndag 1 juni 2009

Heist

Yes some weeks ago i finally got my thf 75 after some long way, yeah no shocker ppl really not want to invite thfs for party lol no jokes had less than 10 after lv 60 and more than half was friends invites. No sad not did work out well anyway campaigned, soloed foved and duoed FOV and i got there just time do thfs out there dont give up just make your own way there its all so possible =).

Thf are a funny job and i really likes it more now (for some reason was my 2nd hardest get 10 and stay 10 but thats a long nother story).

Thanks kallo and Annaka that been nice help on gear sets and some advice and thx rest that made some little hinters on the way. Think i found my way play thf or at least where got from hehe now just got get assassin gloves and see if can end game thf a day. (had some luck help on Nyhl isle hehe we got some nice drop with me as thf).

OK here ill post some pics for some of my thf sets. And heres the steal set.
My ranged set yeah helps have ranger and cor.
And the Mug set money give me.
Flee set runrunrun
TP set mm nice new use for homam body =)
Sneak Attack /ws set
Trick Attack /WS set


If you want some more specific on sets post intrest and i may post what each setup had cheerio and have fun you all other thfs and you other friends.

1 kommentar:

Kallo sa...

Congrats once again on THF75 DD! =) Your Gear is really looking good there~But with all those other jobs, I expected you to have a few treats sittin' around for it. =)