torsdag 26 juni 2008

Mazurka on chocobo

Oh yes we finally got 73 brd blu and i get the mazurka hehe like it and fun fun.
Congrats to my friend Deyon that also reached 75 finally good job man. Now i hope my other friend Tuffsis get 60 soon hes one of them that got me to start play hehe so you can blame him partly for my presence lol.

Dancer going up and down its really hard get parties and lol not sure why ppl maybe just not like them as its not that much more ppl lvling them now oh well i like the job and its more fun lv i now then its not 100 more at same time i enjoy my time as dancer and reached 58 at least 60 soon for full AF on me would be nice.

Made new friend Tigga thx for the parties for my dancer got me 3 lv and a new good friend thats always nice hehe and also recent meet some more nice ppl and of course got some time with my old ones nice nice times with friends and my Esor =) 75 blu soon and we get you rest of spells.

Inga kommentarer: