måndag 5 oktober 2009

Universal Soldier

And so i finally beat Maat as rdm and got my cap done with the things i started end of right before the 2 weeks of virus trouble yay feels nice. Teleport Jenou will come in handy hehe.

Final score me and maat are 15-2

Yeah lost first try on rdm maat but shaped it up and got in darksday and with some nice tips from tammyrose and tigga i made it today hehe. Thx for the help.

Made a miss on sam also, missed use some things like seigen and third eye and got so sc to death by maat, but got my revenge today (still lol had only 41 hp then done lol) Yeah Yuna was nice to help me in there but yeah messed up and got me killed sucked really.
Lol yeah revenge even if catched it a bit close on my 67 sam lol


Made fights as 75 Drk Drg Nin Brd Rdm Whm Brd Thf Rng Smn
70 blm (was my first) 68 Mnk 67 sam 66 war 66 bst

Hardest 75 was rdm followed by brd
of the others sam was hardest for me (even if i remember blm be very close back then i did it)

And for all that asked no didnt AF burn maat caps job did lv them solo fov campaign and whatever else lol.

2 kommentarer:

Lanielan sa...

WHOOOO, congratulatioooons~! XD

*Cheercheer*

Darkdawn sa...

ty and we hope see you back soon