måndag 26 maj 2008

A corsairs Adventure

It was a day a corsair that did wake of her slumber and thought she need improve her lv and get out and join the world again.

Dusts of my old nocturne gear and get out in world seeking my luck and a party and bring some new nice shining dices. Founds we still are well wanted and are picked up for some partying in crawlers nest this was long time ago but ill soon get with the surrodings, moisty and green, ill get the pulling job added to my cards suits me i like it. I go for the soldier crawlers as we still are 42 and need rise to new lvs before we can take much more on but as they are in short supply as more parties are around we decide get some flies works out ok but we hurt some from the continued bad party attacks and have some case of koing. (still ill live until a Exoray catch my tail and makes me a doorrug for the secret room, oh well rdm stich me up ok and after a little rest i runs for more) we do good and after some ppl changes and hours i get 45. oh yes ill getting some in the world.
Gets me a rest for a week before ill try my luck again ouch for some reason none want my service today was i what bad last? or just bad day or ill just need some luck hmm take me some hours but gives me some time have some chatt with my ls ppl but yay finally catch me a party of ill go to Altep we join midd zone find us a spot at the sandy mountain and ill of course start pull all the beetles around doging the antis and the cactuars, we a bit high but its fast xp, but soon most get a lv so we move down in quicksand caves ohh sandy scare place for a 46 corsair we get the beetle om my they bang our 45 pld so good but we are a tight team kill it and get more but are a lv 50 party here also so are short supply of beetles but i hear from friends in that part the 51 tank sucks and lol we can conclude we do better at lv 46 than they do at 50 lol, thanks my friend for the talk and after a bit due to lack of beetles and so we make our way to Garlaige citadel oh good Bats and beetles rawr ill get my claws on them as i start pick up on my job again and we kill them good and get lvs that surely imptoves our skill and fast killing good party and fun times =)make 47 before the end comes and we all part as friends =).

After a break for food and other needed things ill try my luck and yes some of the last weeks party ppl gets me again of for crawlers nest again hehe rumble crawlers here i come get aggro on way orz light shot saves me i sneak of to party trying lose aggro but ors the darn crawlers gets his cousins and sniff me up and gangsmack me oh well at least i made a somwhat entrance lol. The Patch me up and we kill beetles and crawlers but are cornerd in by some other parties and after blm have some deathaga we decide try quicksand caves, warps a way and gather there.
Now im getting tired not the best as puller and i umm runs like all over at times not sure if awake or not orz after sometime ill have to tell them i need be replaced but manage stay the few for 48 =) then ill get my d2 and well earned sleep in mog house.

Day After dyna day and sky/sea day but i hope get somewhere but today its like nono to get me some party so i walk around windy clean mog house buy lottery tickets and wow finally get me a party yay, im the replace and ppl are kinda leaving so short time but gets me nearly half lv at least then back on seek again. After a bit My friend Ashhhhhh pops in and ask should we try make a party oh sure we try that after a bit get the nin seeking in my shell and some more and we head out umm most full well we decide lets raid Garlaige citadell orz many parties we camp on the side until we can get a good camp and xp come little slow but fairly ok even if we not made the best party it happens, time goes and ill have to leave for dyna but gets 49 so just one more before the main goal for my new adventure to get acces for the pirate gear quest.

Now day after im walking the paths of windy and wating for party and lol as i write this line i get one haha more about it later =)

Inga kommentarer: